Wednesday, September 18, 2013

faith+patience


Ever pursue something, and at every step there seems to be another obstacle?

"(11) Not that I am implying that I was in any personal want, for I have learned how to be content (satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or disquieted) in whatever state I am. (12) I know how to be abased and live humbly in straitened circumstances, and I know also how to enjoy plenty and live in abundance. I have learned in any and all circumstances the secret of facing every situation, whether well-fed or going hungry, having a sufficiency and enough to spare or going without and being in want. (13) I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency]." Philippians 4:11-13 (Amplified Bible).  Can you imagine that when Paul wrote this he was in prison, arrested for sharing his beliefs?

{via Pinterest}

Ever get frustrated while waiting for something?  You've done your part, yet you're still put on hold?

{via Pinterest}

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I like that image about the enemy is not fighting you because you are weak, he is fighting you because you are strong..Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this... just what I needed...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig