Sunday, September 1, 2013

Labor of Love

In advance of Labor Day, I want to share a few of my favorites from the Loft new arrivals.  Holidays like Labor Day and the Fourth of July are always a great time to stock up on essentials for the next season.  The Loft has become one of my favorite stores since undergrad.  They always have amazing sales (not just on the holidays, pretty much some kind of sale or promotion nearly every week), and I find the quality to be really good for the price.  I can always find versatile pieces that can be worn casually and for dress from school to work to church and wherever else I'm going.

Labor of Love
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

The gem tones are beautiful, and all these blouses would look great with jeans or tucked in dress pants or pencil skirts.  The leather skirt is a way for me to indulge this season's trend in a classic way with something I'll actually keep for a while.  I already have the red blouse from a 40% off sale.  I didn't know that they came out with the same blouse in this nice floral scroll print until today.  While it looks adorable here, I think I'm just gonna stick with the red for now because of the versatility.  I'm told that it's been a popular neckline and will likely continue to be repeated, so I'll see what other colors it comes in.  Happy shopping!         
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey, thanks for commenting, it was so encouraging, looking forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig