Friday, September 27, 2013

Madewell


I've never heard of Madewell until I started reading fashion blogs, but luckily a store is opening nearby so I can check them out.  Of all the things on their website, the shoes and handbags are the only things that really catch my eye.  Boots are one of those things that I think is worth paying more for the kind of quality that will last for years.  I've never tried anything from this store, but a pair a boots may be in the works this year, if only I can decide which ones.  They're a little bit of a splurge for me right now, but the pecan leather is gorgeous.  I'm also digging these red patent leather oxfords.  If these shoes are made as well as they look, I may be saving up for a pair of these babies.  Check 'em out!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6   


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig