Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Inspiration




In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
 1 Thessolonians 5:18

About a month ago, I volunteered to cook the big dinner for my family--this was before my days were consumed with work, but a sucker for a challenge, I'm sticking to the plan.  I'll be employing a combination of making and freezing things in advance as well as some early prepping to get the job done.  That being said, I have barely a week to get ready.  For the next week or so I'll be sharing recipes, decor inspiration, and other little touches to make the day extra special.     

Main Dishes + Sides + Desserts + Decor

What are your Thanksgiving plans?  Any special traditions?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig