Thursday, December 26, 2013

New Desk!



Among all the great gifts I received this Christmas, this lovely new desk is one of my favorites.  I've been eyeing this desk for a few months, and I'm glad to finally have it.  For the last year and a half I've been using a small, convertible wooden table from a thrift store (it's circular, but the sides can be flapped down into a small rectangular table).  The only problem is that it's slightly taller than what is comfortable to use with my chair height, and no matter how many times I tighten the fasteners they manage to loosen resulting in a creaky and slightly wobbly desk.  With my new desk, I'm hopeful to have a more stable working space for my desktop as well as something a bit more fitting with the style of my room.  Now I just have to drag it up the stairs and tackle the task of putting it together.  Then I can have some fun and incorporate some of this desk inspiration into my work space.  This desk has no space for storage, but I like the clean and open look of it.  I'm looking forward to finding ways around it and using my bookcase and available under bed storage to make it work.

Any suggestions for good products or websites for desk, home office, or bookcase organization?   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig