Monday, December 2, 2013

November Recap + December Preview


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed the holiday weekend!  While a busy schedule (work, volunteering, etc.) and poor planning kept me from making use of my recipe stockpile, I did manage to use the Cranberry Relish recipe.  It was easy and delicious.  Originally I wanted to cook the entire dinner solo, but I underestimated how much work it is, especially when it's your first time.  Needless to say, I ended up getting some help from the ladies in my family.  From their assistance, I ended up getting two delicious recipes which I'll be sharing.  This includes my sister's delicious baked apple and sweet potato dish!

This month was also my first time participating in the Budgeting Bloggers linkup from one of my favorite bloggers, Fran.  You can check out my November "budget" as well as more fashion and style related posts in the outfits section of this blog. 

So, what's to come?  Now that I've finished most of my holiday shopping, I'll be sharing some gifts guides as well as holiday inspiration, reviews, recipes, DIYs, etc.  I hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit and that the last month of the year is your greatest!  

As always I'd love to hear from you :-)

Photo credit: JRY


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig