Monday, February 3, 2014

Week's Work: 2/2/14

A few dollar goodies from Target to aid in my organization efforts!

























1. Finish up with my Fall Reading List, so I can get on to the next set!
2. Explore my selling options.  Before I head to Greene Street (consignment shop) and finish up my eBay posts, anyone ever use Store Envy?
3. Receive and review my new Amazon goodies!
4. Start prepping Valentine's Day goodies.
5. Finish up organization projects.
6. Experiment with these February manicures.
7. Create shopping list from recipes.
8. For the next few weeks I'll also be preparing for a major step in my life, to be revealed soon!      
 
Even with this crazy winter weather, I'm really excited for this week!  No matter what challenges you may be experiencing remember that "Delay is not denial!"  Happy Monday!
 
"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
Galations 6:9
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am a little bit jealous of the awesome stuff you got in the dollar bin! Isn't Target the best! I love the manicures - have fun with those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Target is a dangerous place lol. thanks. You can always get some great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig