Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Adventures in Brooklyn



With the week already almost over, I figured this is as good a time as any to jump back into the blog by sharing some pictures from last weekend.  I had a great evening on Friday catching up with a good friend at "Painting with a Twist."  Saturday, I spent the day braving the streets of Brooklyn with my favorite companion.  We made another trip to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, followed by some sightseeing in SoHo and barbeque for dinner.  J took a lot of great photos which I'll be sharing in some upcoming posts so stay tuned!  With the first day of spring tomorrow, I'm definitely looking forward to all there is to do outdoors in nice weather.




What are your favorite places in Brooklyn?  Any suggestions?

Photo credit: JRY3 Photography
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig