Friday, March 28, 2014

Wardrobe Additions: March


 


Unfortunately I had to return the brown tote from last month due to some defects; I didn't want to bother reordering.  However, I did manage to add some key pieces from my wardrobe wishlist this month.  This includes some much desired colored accessories with a huge order from Forever 21.  I've also been super blessed to catch some great deals, especially on the C. Wonder Easy Tote I've had my eye on for months.  I'll be posting a review of it soon including how it compares to my Longchamp tote, so stay tuned!

Here we go:

Morning Meander Top (Modcloth) - $27.99 ($15 credit with my referral link here!)
Striped Boatneck Solid Back Tee (Loft) - $4.88, online for $12.88 right now
Short Pave Link Necklace (Loft) - $0.99, with $20 reward!
Black Easy Tote (C. Wonder) - $60.07, 40% sale now through Monday!
Forever 21 Accessories Haul - $75.91
Neutral Patterned Dress - $12.99 (Ross)
Super Comfy, Creamy Chai Popover Blouse (Target) - Gifted

Things got complicated this month with two returns and price adjustments, so I've yet to calculate the exact total, but I know I came in under $150 for everything!



Blue Statement Multi-Braided Choker (here)
Teal Beaded Layer Necklace (here)
Coral/Pink Colorblocked Beaded Necklace (here)
Weekender (here)
Leaf Drop Earrings (here)
Black/Cream Polka Dot Scarf (here)
Coral Scarf (here
[coral no longer available, but the blue is lovely]


Lastly, I've been earning cash back on online purchases this month using Ebates.  Maybe I'm a little late, but I just started using it; if you're not familiar check it out.  You get cash back by accessing retailers through their site.  It's that simple.  If you've never tried it, consider signing up through my link.  I'll get a credit, then you can pass it on and do the same!

Linking up with Fran's Budgeting Bloggers!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Lots of cute necklaces! I love that modcloth top too. Great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Modcloth top is so beautiful! I love it, and might have to scoop it up myself. Those target popovers are some of the best things ever, so glad you got one!

    Katie at Style On Target

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I'm looking forward to all the ways I can wear these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh look at all those cute necklaces! You got some great versatile items that you'll be able to wear forever. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that red top, and all of your fun accessories! I'd love to shift a bit more of my budget towards jewelry next month.

    Katie | Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. i pretty much want everything you bought, lol! that top is super cute and love the necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the jewelry that you bought! Plus, I am going to have to check out that Loft top! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally have those earrings too. I love accessories, they are such a great way to change up a look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies! I'm trying to limit future purchases by buying pieces that offer versatility like accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig