Thursday, April 3, 2014

Honey House Naturals Bee Bar Lotion


Over a year ago, I picked up this Honey House Naturals Bee Bar Lotion at the Philadelphia Flower Show.  I'll admit it, I was initially drawn to the adorable packaging, but this product is much more than good looks.  I picked it up again a few weeks ago, and it's been just what I needed to get my heels in shape.  This lotion bar does a great job of moisturizing dry skin with jojoba and shea butter.  It comes in two sizes, and it's perfect for giving some extra attention to areas that need it.  I've had it for a while, and it holds up well.  The decorative tin also makes for no mess storage.  It comes in a variety of fragrances, including Vanilla which I'm using right now, and with the results I've been getting I know I'll be using more of this lotion in the future!

What do you use to keep your skin moisturized?

Linking up with Treat Yo' Self Thursday!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is the first time I've heard of a lotion bar, but it sounds like a perfect (and maybe less messy) way of getting at heels, elbows, and knees. Thanks for the tip!

    To keep my skin moisturized, I usually apply oil (coconut, olive, or more recently, grape seed) to dripping wet skin after a shower, lightly towel off, and follow up with a natural lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I've never tried grape seed oil, but I have plenty of the others. I'll have to give that a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig