Friday, April 11, 2014

These are the Days



Too often we try to wait for all conditions to be right before we take the next step or make our next big move.  Don't get me wrong, preparation is an important part of success, but sometimes the best way to see change is to just change; the best way to move forward is to just move.  I was reminded of this yesterday when I picked up a copy of this book at a book fair.  Too often people save their resolutions, their fresh starts for a new year or a new month.  But sometimes you just have to start where you're at, and take a chance.  Just move forward.  When you look back, you'll be amazed at how far you've come.       




It will be interesting to look back and see how my responses to questions about my likes, hopes, dreams, habits, feelings, and desires have changed over the next few years.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig