Friday, May 9, 2014

Accepted!

 
{via}

I thought I'd be sharing the highlights of my week today (booked plane tickets for vacation, did a little shopping, received an Etsy package I've been waiting for, item shipped for my first product review--coming soon on the blog!); however, after receiving my official acceptance letter to medical school this morning!!! nothing else that happened this week quite compares.  

"I've been officially ACCEPTED into medical school...Class of 2018!  This has been a lifelong dream and after many twists and turns, the time is finally here! I can't praise and thank God enough because I truly did not walk through this door alone. When I think of the odds against me, literally, I know that it was by his grace and favor that brought me to this point and will see me through to living out a dream. I'm so thankful for all the people who've encouraged, supported, and prayed for me and with me along the way!  At my lowest many have stood by me, and I can't thank you enough!....Won't He do it? Yes!!!" 

(Source: my Facebook)

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, and enjoy Mother's Day with someone you love!

Also, a special thanks to everyone who's stopped by, read, commented, and followed my little blog!  This has been a great creative outlet for me and a place where I hope to continue to share inspiration, little bits of my life as well as the rest of this journey!


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Congratulations girl that is such a huge accomplishment!!! Thanks for linking up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I know how nerve-wracking the application process can be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yes I know, glad it's over at least for a little while.

      Delete
  3. Ahhh!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Getting that letter is beyond exciting - can't wait to follow your med school journey! God has big things in store for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I appreciate all your kind words!

      Delete
    2. btw, I hope you enjoyed your trip to Philly!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on getting into Medical School! That is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and thanks for following!

      Delete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! This is such a great accomplishment and blessing! Sometimes the "twists and turns" are orchestrated to get us exactly where we need to be :-) Get it, Doc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica! The whole experience has been extremely humbling and has strengthened my faith like nothing else, something I'll definitely need for this next chapter!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig