Friday, May 16, 2014

High Five for Friday

{via}

Here's some of my favorite moments of the week and a few things I'm looking forward to this weekend:

1. Accomplished one of my goals for the month: gardening! aka repotted my succulents before they died.  Success! No, they don't look as lovely as these or anything I've seen on Pinterest, but I'm trying.  I just hope they stay alive.  I'll post some pics once I'm home early enough to take one in decent lighting.  

2. New reading materials!  A very sweet woman at my church gifted me this book about angels, and the latest issues of Redbook and Good Housekeeping came in the mail.

3. Finishing up some last minute shopping for my "Love in a Box" blog swap partner, Taylor, too bad this is the last one that will be hosted.  

4. Thursday night dinner at Max Brenner with good friends.  City love review of it coming soon!

5. Weekend plans: selling at a flea market on Saturday and my cousin's bridal shower on Sunday!
Have a great weekend!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. yay for new books! and max brenner, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get some gardening done in my apartment. I have a couple of plants on my window sill but love how all your succelents look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, yes I wish my succulents looked that good too; however, those aren't mine. That's a pic I took in the gift shop at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. You can see more on that here:

      http://inspirationele.blogspot.com/2014/03/brooklyn-botanic-garden.html#.U3Y0TCjwo41

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Feels so great to be able to accomplish goals that we set right? :-) Have a great weekend and thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those succulents :) I killed all of mine last year so I need to get more.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig