1. Accomplished one of my goals for the month: gardening! aka repotted my succulents before they died. Success! No, they don't look as lovely as these or anything I've seen on Pinterest, but I'm trying. I just hope they stay alive. I'll post some pics once I'm home early enough to take one in decent lighting.
2. New reading materials! A very sweet woman at my church gifted me this book about angels, and the latest issues of Redbook and Good Housekeeping came in the mail.
3. Finishing up some last minute shopping for my "Love in a Box" blog swap partner, Taylor, too bad this is the last one that will be hosted.
4. Thursday night dinner at Max Brenner with good friends. City love review of it coming soon!
5. Weekend plans: selling at a flea market on Saturday and my cousin's bridal shower on Sunday!
Have a great weekend!