Monday, May 12, 2014

'Tis the Season: Spring 2014


I hope everyone had a great weekend and is enjoying this weather!  With less than 2 months left of spring, here's a list of some of my favorite things about this time of year:

Fresh tulips.
Fresh starts.
Get my gardening on with these pins.
Street festivals and farmer's markets.
Making all these goodies when life gives me lemons.
Baseball game to see the Mets play and birthday dinner with my honey.
Spring showers!  Yup, not great for my hair, but they keep the flowers looking amazing.
Spring showers!  An excuse for new floral rainboots and other rain accessories like these and these.
Spring showers!  Indoor days to make my way through this spring reading list.
Flea markets.  Here's some helpful tips for getting the best prices (buying or selling).
And course, spring cleaning!  Here's some tips:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig