Friday, June 6, 2014

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait


one // ending the week with my cousin's wedding.
two // welcome packet finally arrived in the mail!  Student login and email official.  Med school here I come! 2 months...thinking maybe I should create a bucket list?
three // the best goodies from my "Love In A Box" blog swap partner, Taylor.  Detailed post coming soon!
four // workweek victories: free Tazo tea in "the Office" kitchen + the best tacos I've ever had in my life (thin, toasted tortilla, spiced grilled pork, lettuce, Pico de Gallo, Parmesan cheese)...food truck, where can I get your recipe?
five // inspiration from some really great pins lately.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Sounds like the perfect week! Enjoy your cousin's wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting I love weddings! Great pins girl! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Definitely do as much as you can over the next two months. Med school takes over your life - in way that is wonderful and extraordinary, but also all-engrossing, and after a while you might find that you haven't seen your old friends for months, called your parents for weeks, got your hair cut in living memory, and suddenly all your clothes are wearing holes and you *swear* they were brand new yesterday … or maybe that was just me!

    Also stock up on lovely pyjamas, chamomile tea and lavender bath stuff (if you like that kind of thing), and maybe some new sheets. Sleep will be precious, so make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for stopping by and for the sweet tips! I bet it will be important to savor the little bit of sleep and "me time" I can squeeze in :-)

      Delete
  4. I have that soap! It is awesome! And those tacos sound pretty amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig