Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Takin' It To the Streets


I wore this outfit last weekend for a day of brunching, a movie and exploring the city.
  

Knit To Woven Popover Top, Merona (Target)
Jacket (Calvin Klein, $3 bucks thrifted)
Printed Pants (Ann Taylor Loft)
Long Blue Graduated Stone Necklace (Ann Taylor Loft)
Selma Gladiator Sandals, Circus by Sam Edelman (Zappos, on sale!)
Nylon Easy Tote (C.Wonder)




I can't get enough of these gladiator sandals, easily one of my best purchases this year.

Linking up with Sarah @ TuckerUpthe Pleated Poppy, and WIWW.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Can't believe you found that jacket while thrifting! I stop at the thrift store every now and then, but never seem to find anything. Is it really just about checking frequently?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not necessarily. They can be pretty hit or miss, but try to go on the days when they put out the new items. I think that's the best strategy (which I don't even use lol). You may also have better luck for designer pieces at thrift stores where that's what the people who donate wear--which isn't always in fancy areas. It could just be a place that offers free pickup. I know Laura Lacquer and Jean from Extra Petite have found some amazing designer pieces at Savers thrift in Boston...they don't have one near me, but I'd love to take a trip there to see!

      Delete
    2. I'll have to try to scope out a good one this summer while I have more time. Now that I live in a bigger city I'm hoping there will be more places to choose from!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look - loving the necklace too! Nicely done!

    Nell
    nellers.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that deep blue color of your jacket. And the necklace goes really well with the outfit!
    Thank you for joining my linkup! :)

    www.cappuccinoandfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that jacket! Can't believe you got it for $3!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig