Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekending: Watermelon, Knits, and Prints



1 // Friday night dinner at Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar.  Didn't take food pics because it was a bit of a "business" trip, but the spring scallops were amazing if you're dining in the area this summer!
2 // My new favorite maxi dress from Target; however, I didn't notice that any of them had belts, so I'll have to make a trip back to the store to find out.
3 // My unusual summer breakfast habits: mini watermelon. 
4 // Time to get some more yearn.  I'm not sure if my blanket will be ready for this winter, but it's coming together nicely.
5 // Last minute Father's Day wrapping.  I didn't get him ties, I got him bow ties.  Big difference.  Much more acceptable.

Hope you all had a great weekend!  Have anything good planned for the week?


Linking up with Biana and Meghan,

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Your dad is officially the coolest for rocking bow ties! Hope you had a wonderful Father's Day weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks, he has this lone red and white bow tie so I thought I'd give him a few more to add to his rotation...not that men care for as much variety as we do!

      Delete
  2. I applaud you for knitting. I tried and quickly found out I suck at it. I am always envious of those hand made knitted anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try crocheting first, that's what this is; I like it because you only need one needle instead of two...don't feel bad about knitting, I've never tried it, but it does seem more complicated. Once I get more advanced with crochet I'd like to learn that too.

      Delete
  3. I want to learn how to knit so bad! And I love watermelon! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum watermelon! and you're so badass knitting and what not. aaannnd bow ties are cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress print! I don't remember seeing at Target. Guess they were out! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig