Friday, July 25, 2014

#LoveLife

{#screenshot}
This week I've been getting things together in preparation for a little move and starting school in just a few weeks.  I haven't been keeping up with my favorite bloggers (my Bloglovin' feed runneth over) or working on new posts myself, but I realize that as much as I love this blogging world I have to attend to everyday life.  Luckily I have a fun weekend ahead of me and will most definitely be enjoying the bit of summer I have left.  One cool thing that happened this week is that one of my Instagram photos was featured on the Loft's website!  How exciting right!?  I randomly took this photo yesterday during the ride to work with this necklace which has quickly become a favorite.  Check out my photo as well as those from the other IGers showing off their #LoveLoft.  And if you don't already follow me on Instagram you can do that too!  You'll find my daily encounters, pretty things, and bits of my life.  It's a great way to catch a glimpse of what I'm up to when things get a little crazy and I don't have as much time for posts. 

Thanks for reading and following along!  I hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll be back next week with some good stuff!

Keep in touch @ Instagram // Bloglovin' // Twitter

Linking up with Friday Favorites and High Five For Friday

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. How cool is that??? Congrats!!! That necklace is beautiful! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Ele!! See! Your photography is awesome! :) And I feel ya...I haven't been able to keep up with my blog reading lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so behind, and I'm sure it'll happen more once I start school :-( But at least it makes for good reading when I take breaks. Reading blogs has replaced tv for me. I'll be catching up on you and my other favorite ladies!

      Delete
  3. have you moved already? It must be stressful. I am already stressed and I am not even moving to start school lol.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig