Monday, July 14, 2014

Two: Turtle, Dove

Here are a couple of things I picked up at Serendip boutique last weekend, during my vacation in Norfolk, Virginia.  They had tons of beautiful pieces for decorating a home.  There were also adorable odds and ends sprinkled throughout the shop, great for gifting.  I decided to treat myself to this lovely turtle ring dish and a soap dish for my new bathroom.




The attention to detail at Serendip extends well beyond the artwork and home furnishings that they offer.  The associate was also kind enough to wrap my ceramic pieces in this lovely wrapping paper.  Again, I definitely recommend checking out this sweet spot if you're in the Downtown Norfolk, VA area; if you can't, at least pay a visit to their online store here.


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I LOVE that bowl, Ele! So cute! And I love your ring too :-p What a great store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kelli! It was only $4! One of the few things I could fit back in my suitcase lol. and the ring is from this outdoor market in South Carolina. I bought it a few years ago, and I never take it off.

      Delete
  2. That bowl is adorable! Thanks so much for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! They also had one with a whale on it. Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing. Visiting from Weekending linkup!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by Tasha :-)

      Delete
  4. oh the wrapping is so pretty! great items. =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when I see good packaging! Soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stores with little trinket type things! That turtle ring dish is so cute!

    www.misshotcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, this store has such incredible and unique things. I love what you pick up for yourself and think I would have a very easy time spending my money there!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig