Monday, August 11, 2014

Orientation





The past few days have been spent getting settled and enjoying a little time with loved ones.  This week will be filled with information and getting to know my classmates before class starts next week.  Lately it seems like I have more ideas then time; however, there will be some new posts out this week, and I'm getting myself on more of a schedule to keep them coming.  Thank you to everyone who has read, commented, and followed this little blog.  I appreciate all your support, and I'm happy to say there's more in store :-)

Instagram // Bloglovin' // Twitter

Linking up with Biana and Meghan,
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love what I've been seeing of your place so far, looking forward to what you have coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Nadia! from IG I see that you have some good stuff coming up yourself (can't wait to see that mosaic diy!)

      Delete
  2. I have to say I'm a little jealous of that going back to school feeling. Ahh miss those days!! Ps love your decor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? and school supplies is always the best part!...thanks!

      Delete
  3. Ah back to school! Exciting, nervous, and happy all at once.. and dread too lol!

    www.misshotcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig