Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Forward

Tis the season for Cosby sweaters, cozy plaid scarves (pulling the trigger any day now), and riding boots!  With a few White Barn candles by my side, I'm ready.  Although today is the first day of fall I feel like the weather has been ready on and off for the past few weeks.  A few of these mornings have been brisk!


Last fall, I definitely had much more free time then I do now, but I still plan on hitting a few things on last fall's bucket list as well as sharing and enjoying the season's merriment whenever I can, one leaf picture at a time.  One of my favorite things about fall is that the weather completely justifies my love for sweaters, scarves, and boots.  Luckily there's a few city love, fine finds, and home inspiration posts around the corner while I figure out how to best take outfit pics.  When I'm not in my favorite jeans, I'm remixing summer pieces with sweaters and leggings, so birthday and Thanksgiving shopping can't come fast enough!

Have a great week guys, and if anyone has any suggestions for leather, brown/cognac riding boots I'd greatly appreciate it!  After many repairs my boots of 5+ years died last year, and I need a replacement!  To see what I'm up to between posts follow me over at Instagram!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need a new pair of cognac riding boots this year too! I had a pair from Steve Madden that I loooved and had for probably 4ish years but they're a little too beat up this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna check at DSW next week since I have a $15 birthday coupon, I'll let you know if I find anything good! My last pair was from Nine West, so I'm gonna check there too.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig