Friday, October 24, 2014

High Five For Friday: Seize the Day


This flannel.

This tote.

This song.


This quote:

"To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common – this is my symphony." -William Henry Channing

This day.  Seize it

Have a great weekend guys!
I'll be back next week with more goodies,
and if you haven't already be sure to enter the giveaway :-)


Friday Favorites // High Five For Friday
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That flannel and Madwell tote are pretty amazing! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get the tote yet, but I have the flannel and have been wearing it nonstop, layered!

      Delete
  2. Great roundup of favorites-- I love the Madewell totes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tote so much!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, after eyeballing it for a while I may have to go ahead and order it!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig