Thursday, February 12, 2015

Life Lately


Things got a little rough for a minute, but thankfully God's steadfast love fails not and things are turning around.  There are only a couple of weeks until finals which will be followed by a much needed break with more time for all the people I love and things I enjoy.  This includes more frequent posts!  In the meantime, thanks so much for keeping this little place alive.  With spring right around the corner, hopes those in the midst of the artic blast, it can be easy to look so much ahead that we miss out on moments for gratitude and enjoying where we are.  But to everything there is a season, and whatever that season may be for you I hope you find the joy in it while it lasts. 

For any premed readers/applicants, let me know if you have any questions about any steps in the whole medical school admissions process.  I'm a nontraditional applicant, so it's taken me a few years to get here but I'm more than willing to share.  I have a few posts I'll be putting out in the coming months about this and my current experience, so stick around.  Although I'm still getting the hang of this new life myself, I'm more than happy to share and open to any questions/suggestions you may have!


Follow me over at Instagram to stay in touch in between posts.  It's become a bit of a mini-blog for catching all the little moments and ootds in between :-)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hang in there!! By the end of first year I was so burnt out, but before you know it, it's over! Praying that God gives you peace in the midst of the craziness. You got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lady, and you too with all your board prep! Seriously one of the best parts of blogging is connecting with awesome ladies like you :-)

      Delete
  2. How many years out of undergrad were you when you applied to medschool? Would love to hear more about your journey since I too am a nontraditional applicant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I graduated from undergrad in 2011, and I started med school in August 2014. There are definitely many ways to go about it depending on your background, so I'll definitely be sharing more about my journey and experience so far over the next few months. Thanks for reading :-)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig