Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Killer Heels: The Art of the High-Heeled Shoe


Continuing along with my trip to the Brooklyn Museum, here's a little look at some of the outrageous yet beautiful pieces in the Killer Heels collection.  While some of the pieces are barely even wearable, the artistry, work and detail that went into each piece is remarkable.  

Fortunately J and I visited the museum just in time to see this exhibit before it ended at the Brooklyn Museum, but there's still time to see it as it tours a few other locations.


Get more information on the collection's next stop here
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'd totally rock those gold tom ford heels or the black feather pumps-would probably kill myself but I would wear them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice picks! I'd go for the pink rose stiletto myself, though the heel is pretty high so my feet would probably slide out. These were definitely some of the more wearable pieces, some of them were outrageous.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig