Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Favorites // Accessories

     

Floral Scarf // Old Navy
Leather Tote // J.Crew
Casual Sneaker // Nike 

Here's a few of my spring staples.  After months of the winter cold, the bright colors that come along with warm weather are just what I need.  You don't need much to transition between the seasons.  Swap in a bright floral scarf like this one for the chunky knits, or trade heavy boots for a light pair of tennis shoes.  I've been looking for a pair of casual non-gym sneakers for a while, and I really like this pair.  They have a few pops of color, but they're mostly neutral which gives more versatility than an all black or neon colored pair.  I don't know if I'm the only one, but something doesn't completely feel right about wearing lighter brown leather when it's cold.  I was lucky enough to get this one sale with a gift card, but you can find a similar more affordable option here.  With the "warm" weather we've had lately, I've found myself reaching for this classic cognac piece more and more.  

What are your spring staples?

Check out my full list of accessory essentials here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig