Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring Forward


Back to reality.  After a little over a week of relaxing, spending some time with J and my family, it's time to finish out my first year of medical school.  As excited as I am about the spring weather and more daylight, it's a little scary to think how fast the time will go by.  As much as I love a fresh start, I feel like there is already so much to do with completing course requirements and settling summer plans.  As stressful as it gets to think about it all at once, I know everything will work out.  I'm taking things one day at a time and looking forward to figuring out how to make time for a few little projects along the way.  Stick around for more posts on what I've been up to lately, tips and style.

Have a great week!

P.s. you can find the beaded sandals here!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I want those sandals! I had a rough time debating on which ones I wanted during Targets BOGO sale, annd now I wish I would have grabbed those :) Good luck with the rest of the semester, it will fly by (as it always does!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Why am I just seeing this now! I have the same issue! You know I've always wanted a friend who I could share the deal with when I can only find one pair ;-) and thank you, all the support and encouragement from you guys definitely helped me through!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig