Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Fresh Start


I've been away from this little space for far too long, but what better way to get back into the swing of things than to share some of my March favorites?  March started off with a much needed spring break from school.  While it feels like it went by way too fast, I enjoyed every bit of it spending time with family and getting lots of rest.  Checking out some amazing art in Brooklyn and being spoiled with some gorgeous blooms from the Philly Flower Show were definitely highlights.  Undoubtedly inspired by the changes in nature, I swapped out some of my heavy winter neutrals for some bright spring accessories and did way too much online shopping at Loft and Old Navy.  More importantly my last term of my first year of medical school is off to a great start, and despite two more exams this month, the next two weekends will be spent with those I love.  Even as I whip this little post up right now, I can't help but feel inspired and hopeful.  The ending of something always brings about the beginning of something else, so if you experienced some troubles last month be encouraged and know that everyday marks a fresh start!

Thank you to everyone who's read, followed along, and shared with me in this little space.  
I'm grateful for you all, and I'm looking forward to sharing much more with you over the coming months :-)  


P.S. Most of the above pictures are from my Instagram, so be sure to follow me there too for bits of life and style in between blog posts! 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So jealous that you got to go to the Philly flower show. I used to go every year-it's so amazing! And good luck on your upcoming exams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! We go pretty much every year.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig