Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Weekending


Some lovely deals at Bath and Body Works.

Anyone else find it hard to resist all the sales lately?  Taking a little note from a friend and unless it's something I really want or need, learning to say no.  I don't really get out much, but online shopping (and the returns that follow) can be a beast.

Returned all the things then ordered this super practical spring jacket.  I'm a quick learner. It's a little expensive, but it fills a void and I know I'll wear it more than all the other things combined.

Great Sunday message and family meal with some of my favorite people.

The most delicious looking sweet potato pie that I didn't get to taste.  I studied in Granny's room while the family talked, and by the end of the night was too exhausted for leftovers or dessert :-(

Not nearly enough studying.

Let's do this Monday.


In case I don't finish my drafts before Friday's exam (I have 4 days to become an expert cardiologist), follow me here for the latest!

Have a rockin' week people!  I'm certainly choosing to have one.  
(Inserts peace sign and smiley face with shades).  


Linking up with Biana :-)
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have been avoiding the mall but I need to got to B&BW. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes go when you can and make sure you sign up for the coupons, I've never paid for a travel size lotion---always free, I love it!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good productive weekend! Hope the field jacket works for you. I love how it looks but it did not flatter me :( so I had to return it but I woild agree with you that its definitely a good practical buy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it on in the store so I knew it fit, but they didn't have it in black so they ordered it for me from Cali!

      Delete
  3. Love online shopping it is the best :) Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it's always fun looking forward to the packages, but the returns not so much! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Love the jacket - and you're right, you'll have that for a long time! I hope your Easter was fabulous, & thanks for the shout-out ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! and catching it on sale gave me a bit more motivation, but yes the plan is to have it for a while!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig