Thursday, May 7, 2015

Isn't She Lovely


I have a thing for pretty packaging, and this sweet little box takes the cake.  I've already started using a few of the products in my April Birchbox, and this one is already a new favorite.  I was shocked at how well it detangles my curly-kinky textured hair.  This is only my first box, but already I'm looking forward to the next.  I definitely picked the right time to subscribe too, especially since the May box includes some curated items from one of my favorite lifestyle bloggers.  So if you've ever been curious about Birchbox or are looking for a great last minute gift, this is a great time to sign up before it's too late!  If you're skeptical, just try it out on a monthly basis like me using this link (I'll get a few rewards points, and you'll get a link to share with friends so you can do the same!).

If you've yet to finish your Mother's Day shopping, here's a thoughtful yet last minute gift guide.  If you already have the gifts but haven't wrapped them yet, here's a little DIY gift wrap inspiration.


This post is NOT sponsored by anyone, I'm just really pleased with my first Birchbox!  It's nice to have something other than bills come in the mail.  Don't we all need a little "happy mail" in our lives?!  If you decide to give it a try sign up with my link, and as always thanks for reading and following along! 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Fun! I've considered the Birchbox. The packaging is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always give it a try, it's the same price as ipsy :-)

      Delete
  2. This has been my favorite birchbox yet-both the packing and the contents. Wish that I'd discovered Rifle Paper Co sooner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get the May box yet? I kinda wish it had something non beauty related in it because of the new cupcakes and cashmere home book like a candle or something, but I'm looking forward to trying the face mask.

      Delete
  3. that May birchbox definitely looks special!! It's so cool that Cupcakes & Cashmere has her own picks for the box - wish I could do that! I've done birchbox before but cancelled it because I had waayyy too many unused samples. but I loved it and miss looking forward to it in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think part of the excitement is the mystery of not knowing what you'll get. I think I'll try it out a few more months. Even if I don't keep it, I'll definitely be recycling the boxes lol.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig