Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Dinner with Friends

Most nights I prefer to stay in and cook at home, but it's always nice to get out every now and then for date or to catch up with a good friend.  With class starting in less than a week, I appreciate the time off to do more of these things.  A few weeks ago I went out with a good friend I've known since high school.  Between grad school and now a career and marriage, we don't see each other as often as we once did; however, we've always had the kind of friendship that picks up right where it left off.

I don't know about you, but my appetite tends to be a bit decreased during the warmer months.  Luckily for me, after a bit of wandering, we ended up at Parc, a local French bistro and restaurant.  With such great weather, we were hoping to take in the views with outdoor seating; however, a few dozen other people had the same idea.  While we ended up dining inside, the restaurant is so cozy that it was perfect for the mood of the evening, a time for catching up.  

Overall we both enjoyed the meal, ordering lighter entrees, nothing too filling. Neither of us have much experience with French food, so we weren't too adventurous in our selections.  In all honesty the bread was my favorite part of the meal (though it usually is), but I'd go back to Parc at a different time of day to try a few other things.

Get more info on Parc menu and location here.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig