Sunday, August 2, 2015

So Broken In

Comfortable...so broken in.  That's exactly how I feel about this denim shirt.  One of the few things I've ever purchased full retail and completely worth it considering how much I've worn it over the years.  Versatility and durability.  Really it seems like I haven't stopped wearing any of these pieces since I've purchased them; that's what I like so much about this look.  A little bit of old, a little bit of new, worn in a way I've never worn them before.  A look that holds a memory.  A look that tells a story.  A new day, new places, and adventure with the ones I love.

Shirt // American Eagle (similar)
Tee // Old Navy (similar)
Shorts // Ann Taylor Loft (exact on crazy sale)
Sandals // Sam Edelman (exact)

Watch // Fossil (exact)
Tote // J.Crew (exact // save)
Necklace // Ann Taylor Loft (similar here and here)

What are some of your favorite pieces?  The new, the old, the broken in?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love verstile pieces you just want to wear over and over again. I just bought a denim shirt this week...it's been way to hot to try but I know I'm going to have so much fun coming up with outfits as soon as it cools down a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! A denim shirt is definitely a staple piece for me, so many ways to wear them. You can always wear it indoors with AC. I keep mine out year round :-)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig