Sunday, October 25, 2015

{Fine Finds} The Body Shop

I'm not a beauty blogger.  Why?  Because I rarely wear makeup.  I have nothing against it.  Working in a beauty department selling it has only exacerbated my fear of "testers."  That being said, I do want to add one or two items to my routine because I do see the benefit as I get older and advance in my career of adding a little polish to my look.  So, I'm starting with the basics.  You can't get any more basic then your skin.  Years ago I first tried this exfoliating washcloth from the Body Shop, and I can't recommend it enough.  It's the ultimate exfoliant, no scrub needed.  It does a great job of getting rid of all those dead cells, sweat, and buildup from creams and lotions.  It also dries fast, so it's great for travel.

After seeing it on Sara's wishlist, I also decided to give this lip tint a try.  It has special ingredients in it that adjust to your body's pH developing a custom color to match your skin.  I was a bit skeptical at first but it does work if you're looking for a skin flattering pink stain.  At the end of the day, I'm still a balm girl; however, I'm starting to see the benefit of taking better care of my skin and adding a bit more effort in this area.

What are some of your favorite beauty products and resources? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig