Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sweater Weather

   

What's the opposite of buyer's remorse?  You know, when you're remorseful for something you didn't buy?  Whatever you'd call it, that's what I have with this sweater.  I don't do much shopping these days with an exam literally every other week, so it was a nice treat to get to a mall last weekend.  While I was there, I stumbled across this cozy sweater in
Forever21 that someone put back in the wrong place.  In retrospect this pretty stone color would have made a nice addition to my closet.  At the same time, after seeing that it came in two other colors I couldn't quite make up my mind.  I'm working on being more intentional about my purchases and only buying things I really "need."  For instance, I could use a classic black sweater.  While this boyfriend cardigan has been my "go-to" for the last few years, I'm looking for something a bit heavier yet still polished enough to wear over professional clothes.

Does this ever happen to you?  Do you ever think about the things you didn't buy? 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am so ridiculously bad at intentional purchases with clothing. I have posted before about it and I still struggle with "need" vs "want". My work wear is whatever I have embroidered in my closet with a logo, and I HATE having to wear only that at work, so I go a little crazy thinking about all my options. I don't really need much but I love being able to mix and match and create so many different combos. It's a tough decision to make for sure. I have non-buying regret very often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good to know I'm not alone. Not having much time to shop helps for sure! Doing a thorough closet clean out and making a list to keep to definitely helps!

      Delete
  2. I am so ridiculously bad at intentional purchases with clothing. I have posted before about it and I still struggle with "need" vs "want". My work wear is whatever I have embroidered in my closet with a logo, and I HATE having to wear only that at work, so I go a little crazy thinking about all my options. I don't really need much but I love being able to mix and match and create so many different combos. It's a tough decision to make for sure. I have non-buying regret very often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not like to go for shopping coz usually my heart is broken after that( I never have enough of money in my wallet to afford all that beautiful dresses and shirts.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig