Monday, November 30, 2015

Night at the Museum

Actually, more like an afternoon at the museum.  J and I took a trip down to the Academy of Natural Sciences two weeks ago during my fall break.  Here's a few of my favorite shots from our visit, along with a few of my favorite pieces from Old Navy (you know, for those Cyber Monday and future holiday sales!). 

Popcorn-stitch Sweater (here)
Infinity Scarf (here)

Here's a few of my favorite Old Navy pieces lately, including my new favorite work pants and the comfiest slippers, $100 less than this designer pair!



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh such a fun little date. I love seeing how other couples choose to spend their time together. Also loving that scarf
    http://makingrestorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! We definitely look forward to going on more extensive trips like yours, but it's fun for now exploring local places too.

      Delete
  2. Awesome shots -- what an adorable way to spend your break. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla! My bf always gets some great shots when he brings his camera along.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig