Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Review: c. Booth Vanilla Butter Body Lotion

With harsh winter winds approaching, I always find I have to make more of an effort to take care of my skin.  While it's largely covered by tons of layers, I still experience more dryness than I do at other times of the year (I'm sure my love of hot showers is part to blame!).  As I refine parts of my beauty routine and establish others, I jumped at the chance to try out a product from the c. Booth skincare line.  As I transition away from the body mists and scented lotions of popular retailers to products that will actually support my skin as I age, I decided to try this Vanilla Butter Body Lotion.

After a few weeks I've noticed it leaves my skin nice and smooth without a greasy buildup.  It also lacks the initial watery feeling I've found with other drugstore brands.  The vanilla scent is very subtle which is great for those sensitive to fragrance or if you want to layer your favorite perfume on top.  This 4-in-1 claims to exfoliate, hydrate, nourish, and firm.  While I haven't noticed any firming or exfoliating, I would agree that it does nourish and hydrate.   I wouldn't say it's ideal for extremely dry skin; however, with the exception of my hands, my skin still feels soft at the end of the day.  It's mild and light weight enough that I think it would be good for the summer, and you can't beat the value for the price.  With the size of the bottle, I have no doubt it will last me a long time.

Check out more c. Booth products (paraben, sulfate, mineral oil, and petroleum free!) including scrubs, oil mists and body butters here


I received this product c/o of c. Booth through Influenster.  I was not paid for this review; all opinions are my own. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a stuff! I really like the way you describe. A good body lotion is an essential part of a good skincare regime. So i regularly use sakare's body lotions.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig