Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Life Lately (2.8.17)


Anyone else feel as though the year is moving at an alarmingly fast rate?  There are just three more rotations left to my third year of medical school, almost a year until my wedding (engagement story to come), and a few more tests (more on this later) before I begin applying to residency programs.  To say that I'm under a lot of pressure would be an understatement; however, on the other side of the pressure is diamonds and with that pressure a story, a testimony like no other.  I am prayerfully and thankfully looking forward to all that comes, changes and surprises.  As I continue on my own journey towards balanced living, I look forward to sharing more of my story and tips for bringing style + grace to everyday life in the days to come.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram which has really become my mini blog and such an awesome creative, inspiring, and motivating community to stay in touch in between blog posts.  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig