Sunday, March 26, 2017

City Love: Drip Affogato Bar


To be completely honest, no matter where my travels take me the opportunity to try new food is always my favorite part.  If you're headed to New Orleans, I definitely recommend a stop by Drip affogato bar.  Instead of choosing between coffee and ice cream, you can have both, making it the perfect place for a mid day pick-me-up or dessert.  


The Classique
Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream 
pistachios + stroopwafel + espresso 



Additional affogato flavor combinations include Bananas Foster, Matcha, Tiramisu, Vietnamese coffee, as well as seasonal boards and build your own options.  Drip also offers creole creamery ice cream by the scoop, sundaes, a variety of french truck coffee brews, teas, and lattes.  


The next time you're in New Orleans be sure to stop by this sweet little shoppe


Have any New Orleans favorites?  Share them below!  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig