Monday, May 29, 2017

Life Lately: 5/29/17


May was filled with lots of fun moments.  I attended my first Kentucky Derby Party (DIY fascinator included), finished my last rotation of my third year of medical school, found our wedding photographer, and now I'm studying (more intensely that is) for the second in the series of medical board exams.  Time waits for no one, and in another week I'll be transitioning once again as I start my first rotation of fourth year: emergency medicine. 

As much as it's tempting to push aside the little joys in life to focus on the "big things," more than ever I find myself craving those little things, among them this blog.  I find myself seeking simplicity in my daily life, making a number of changes and focusing on areas in need of attention.  I'm looking forward to sharing what I've learned and found over the past year and what I continue to in the present season.  I hope to share content that inspires change, growth, action, gratitude and joy, making the little moments of life the big moments of life.  Thank you for reading and journeying along.

What's to come:

Third Year Rotations
Travel
Wellness
Everyday Style 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig